Explore San Antonio
Also Featured In
Cascabel Mexican Patio
Cuisine: Latin, Mexican
Price Range: $
1000 S St Mary's St.
San Antonio, TX 78205
- Mexican: "You can get breakfast all day!"
- Restaurants with Gluten-Free Menus: "For a hearty, affordable and gluten-free meal, try the huaraches (Spanish for sandals), topped with your choice of meat, cabbage slaw, cheese and tomatoes."
- Restaurants near Alamodome, Homestyle: "This quaint and quirky little restaurant is great for breakfast too. Try the Mexican hot chocolate or the Cafe de Olla. There is nothing else like it!"
- Best for Mexican Because: Cascabel is a quaint little eatery with authentic interior Mexican food, a region of the country that is not often featured in San Antonio.
- Best for Restaurants with Gluten-Free Menus Because: Since Cascabel mostly uses corn, instead of the more ubiquitous flour tortilla, most of their dishes are naturally gluten-free.
- Best for Restaurants near Alamodome Because: Located in Southtown near the Alamodome, this is a great option for lunch before an event.
- Best for Homestyle Because: Some people's comfort food is chicken fried steak and for others it's a big plate of Mexican food. You're welcome!