Explore San Antonio
Also Featured In
Cuisine: American, Latin, Mexican, Tex-Mex
Price Range: $
Tito's is your classic hole in the wall restaurant, but it's most definitely worth a visit. Located in San Antonio's acclaimed arts district, Southtown, Tito's is the place the locals go again and... Read More
Tito's is your classic hole in the wall restaurant, but it's most definitely worth a visit. Located in San Antonio's acclaimed arts district, Southtown, Tito's is the place the locals go again and again and again. They put the T in Tex-Mex with some of their signature dishes, such as the Chipotle Cream Chicken Enchiladas or their delightfully juicy Crispy Beef Tacos. This is one of the best tasting and inexpensive places you'll find in San Antonio or, possibly, even in Texas. All of the plates come with rice, beans and tortillas. It's practically guaranteed you'll leave Tito's both full and happy!
- Breakfast: "Expect to find all of your favorite breakfast tacos, such as bacon, egg and cheese and so much more!"
- Tex-Mex: "A nice choice for breakfast, lunch or dinner, featuring tacos, enchiladas, fideo and more! The jalapeno or creamy cilantro enchiladas with chicken are the stuff of Tex-Mex dreams!"
- Family Friendly: "A great local hangout where you can go watch the Spurs games and enjoy great Tex-Mex!"
- Best for Breakfast Because: Tito's offers classic Tex-Mex dishes that are yummy and inexpensive.
- Best for Tex-Mex Because: Tito's has been around awhile and has become a local's favorite Tex-Mex restaurant.
- Best for Family Friendly Because: This Tex-Mex hole-in-the-wall offers a fun, chill atmosphere the family will love as much as the enchiladas.