Explore San Antonio
Also Featured In
Type: Bookstores, Boutique, China / Crystal, Clothing Stores, Malls, Markets, Perfume, Cosmetics, Shoes and Accessories, Shopping Centers
The Pearl Brewery is one of the coolest places you can visit in San Antonio. This brewery, established in 1883 and once home to Pabst beer, has recently been transformed from a historic brewery to a... Read More
The Pearl Brewery is one of the coolest places you can visit in San Antonio. This brewery, established in 1883 and once home to Pabst beer, has recently been transformed from a historic brewery to a thriving multi-use space where you can eat, shop, learn, work and live. The Pearl is situated next to the recent Riverwalk expansion, so you can catch a tour boat or walk from the Pearl all the way downtown, past the San Antonio Museum of Art and numerous artistic elements that have been carefully built into the landscape. You'll find fine dining to street food restaurants, a great coffee shop run by the Culinary institute and more. The Culinary Institute and the Aveda School have facilities at the Pearl and both are open to patrons. Every Saturday, the Pearl is host to an amazing Farmer's Market and has become a traditional Saturday event for locals.
- Christmas Shopping: "Make sure to visit the Pearl for the holiday market, which happens every Thursday evening during the holiday season."
- Shopping Malls and Centers: "A must see for first-time or long-time visitors!"
- Best Shopping: "Shop at the farmers market on Saturdays and Sundays for the best craft-made goodies."
- Best for Christmas Shopping Because: The Pearl is the perfect place to find unique gifts.
- Best for Shopping Malls and Centers Because: The Pearl Brewery is one of the newest and most interesting places to visit in San Antonio.
- Recommended as Best Shopping Because: The Pearl Brewery is a local's favorite and a gem of the city that is quickly growing and evolving.