Explore San Antonio
Type: Active, Architecture, Art & Culture, Attractions, Breweries and Distilleries, Business, Cultural Venues, Family Friendly, Food & Wine, Museums, Parks, Romantic, Sightseeing, Tours and Excursions
- Outdoor Activities: "Go on a walking tour of the beautiful historic homes in the King William and Lavaca neighborhoods. Then make sure to stop in at Brown for some of the best coffee of your life!"
- Romantic Things to Do: "Take your sweetheart on a stroll through Southtown and the beautiful historic King William District, which runs right along the River Walk, before sampling a few of San Antonio's best bars and restaurants."
- Historic Sites: "Be sure to check out the residential part of the Riverwalk in this neighborhood. It's a gorgeous stretch of the river lined with all types of trees and other vegetation. You'll most likely be greeted by some hungry ducks so bring some bread!"
- Best for Outdoor Activities Because: One of the best neighborhoods to walk around and see a variety of sights, from the riverwalk to shops, bars, restaurants and more!
- Best for Romantic Things to Do Because: The Southtown Arts District is filled with a plethora of choices for couples to enjoy a romantic rendezvous.
- Best for Historic Sites Because: Southtown and the King William Districts have been around since the inception of this city and are fun to explore.