Explore San Antonio
Also Featured In
Type: Active, Architecture, Art & Culture, Attractions, Breweries and Distilleries, Business, Cultural Venues, Family Friendly, Food & Wine, Museums, Parks, Romantic, Sightseeing, Tours and Excursions
- Best Attractions & Activities, Outdoor Activities, Historic Sites: "Be sure to check out the residential part of the Riverwalk in this neighborhood. It's a gorgeous stretch of the river lined with all types of trees and other vegetation. You'll most likely be greeted by some hungry ducks so bring some bread!"
- Romantic Things to Do: "Southtown has some of the best restaurants and nightlife in the city."
- Recommended as Best Attractions & Activities Because: Southtown is home to fabulous restaurants, bars, shops and more, not to mention a residential part of the riverwalk.
- Best for Outdoor Activities Because: Urbanites will enjoy this arts district. Rent some bikes and explore the neighborhood. You can hop on the riverwalk from several places in the neighborhood.
- Best for Romantic Things to Do Because: Southtown is a great part of town to explore with a loved one, including all of the historic homes in King William.
- Best for Historic Sites Because: Southtown and the King William Districts have been around since the inception of this city and are fun to explore.