Explore San Antonio
Photo courtesy of Rene Guerrero
Brick Marketplace at Blue Star Arts Complex
Type: Art Galleries, Clothing Stores, Food / Gourmet Stores, Gift Stores, Jewelry Stores, Markets, Shopping Centers, Specialty Shops
- Christmas Shopping: "Make sure to take some time to check out the art galleries, such as Tatum Originals Choice Goods, also located at Blue Star."
- Boutiques: "You can hop on the Riverwalk from the Blue Star Arts Complex and walk or bike along the stunning Mission Trail."
- Best Shopping: "A permanent fixture at Brick is an offbeat shop called Tatum Originals Retail Gallery that features exquisitely oddball clothes and art produced by one of San Antonio's most famous artists, Robert Tatum."
- Best for Christmas Shopping Because: The Brick is always putting on artisan markets throughout the month that showcase some of the most creative and unique gifts in the city.
- Best for Boutiques Because: Brick Marketplace offers truly unique gifts and handmade goods, including locally-made artwork, some right before your eyes.
- Recommended as Best Shopping Because: You can find some local, hand-crafted goods at this charming market.