Also Featured In
Siam Kempinski Hotel Bangkok
Price Range: $$$$
Where else in Bangkok can one have a direct entrance into the swimming pool from one's terrace? Only at the Siam Kempinski, located just steps from Bangkok's most fashionable mall, Siam Paragon, yet a... Read More
Where else in Bangkok can one have a direct entrance into the swimming pool from one's terrace? Only at the Siam Kempinski, located just steps from Bangkok's most fashionable mall, Siam Paragon, yet a hidden away world of its own, and a great choice for a romantic treat. Tucked away in a peaceful niche, the Siam Kempinski is sophisticated and extremely stylish, with refined suites and serviced residences surrounded by landscaped tropical gardens and cascading water fountains and pools, making it a real oasis in the heart of town. The 303 rooms here are ultra spacious, and most offer balconies with garden views. The hotel is full of modern art paintings and sculptures, features a 900 square meter Grand Ballroom, and is home to one of Bangkok's most innovative restaurants, Sra Bua by Kin Kin, brainchild of the Michelin winning Danish chef Henrik Yde-Andersen, which offers molecular Thai gastronomy, the first of its kind in Thailand. Easy access via Siam Paragon into the Siam Skytrain station ensures a holiday in which Bangkok's legendary traffic will not be around to trouble and travail.
991/ 9 Rama 1 Road
- Best for Romantic Hotels Because: For elegant urban romantic pampering, the Siam Kempinski is a great central Bangkok option.
- Best for Hotels near National Stadium Because: For pure elegance and luxury, Siam Kempinski is simply the best hotel in this area.
- Best for Luxury Hotels Because: For literally having a pool right outside one's door, the Siam Kempinski is one of Bangkok's defining luxury properties.
- Recommended as Best Hotels Because: For resort style relaxation combined with opulence in the heart of the shopping district, you can't beat the Siam Kempinski.
- Best for Family-Friendly Hotels Because: For a well staffed kids club with activities in a super luxury hotel, look no further than here.
- Best for Pathumwan's Best Hotels Because: For total pampering, the feeling of a private oasis, and the innovative Sra Bua restaurant, Siam Kempinski is a cut above.
— If you book a hotel by clicking one of our booking links, 10Best may earn a small commission.