Also Featured In
SO Sofitel Bangkok
Price Range: $$$$
Just perfect for an urban romantic weekend, the Sofitel So Bangkok is an elegant urban oasis that sets out to combine every aspect of the Bangkok experience. Designed by an elite group of Thai... Read More
Just perfect for an urban romantic weekend, the Sofitel So Bangkok is an elegant urban oasis that sets out to combine every aspect of the Bangkok experience. Designed by an elite group of Thai architects and interior designers, overseen by French haute couturier mogul Christian Lacroix, the hotel features rooms and public spaces designed around the theme of five elements. The rooms feature complimentary Apple Mac Mini's, and there are a staggering range of extremely romantic fine dining and drinking options on premises, including the Park Society and Hi So bar and restaurant, which offers moonlit cabanas and a glittering city view by night over Lumpini Park. The Sofitel So is minutes from the MRT subway Lumpini Station, giving easy access to all the shopping, dining and nightlife districts of central Bangkok.
2 North Sathorn Road
- Best for Romantic Hotels Because: For Bangkok's most nouvelle urban romance escape, the Sofitel So is a proven winner.
- Best for Luxury Hotels Because: For cutting edge urban design and a five-star park view, Sofitel So is so unique.
- Recommended as Best Hotels Because: For swank design and the city's best view over Lumpini Park, the Sofitel So is the city's most elegant choice.
- Best for Sathorn's Best Hotels Because: For its stunning views of Lumpini Park alone, the Sofitel So is worth a stay.
- Best for Bangrak's Best Hotels Because: For great views over Lumpini Park and stylish cutting edge urban design, the Sofitel is one of Bangkok's top accommodation choices.
- Best for Boutique Hotels Because: For cutting edge boutique design, the Sofitel So is a great choice.
— If you book a hotel by clicking one of our booking links, 10Best may earn a small commission.