Cuisine: European, French
Price Range: $$$
This classy French restaurant on the top floor of The Oriental Hotel is a Bangkok institution. Winner of two Michelin stars, this is one of Bangkok's classiest and premier fine dining spots. Fois Gras... Read More
This classy French restaurant on the top floor of The Oriental Hotel is a Bangkok institution. Winner of two Michelin stars, this is one of Bangkok's classiest and premier fine dining spots. Fois Gras and roasted Sisteron rack of lamb are just some of the menu highlights prepared by the visiting French master chefs in residence here, all taken in amidst elegance with views of the Chao Phraya River to boot. While dinner here is an absolute bank breaker, the set lunch provides a way for paupers to dine like princes and indulge in Bangkok's most sophisticated restaurant. An appetizer, entree, and dessert set menu goes for the steal of 1500 baht and introduces you to some world-class cuisine.
- Best Restaurants, Restaurants with Michelin Stars, Romantic Dining, Waterfront Dining, Lunch, Bangrak's Best Restaurants: "Reservations well in advance at Le Normandie are essential. If you aren't staying at the Oriental, the best way to get here is to take the Skytrain to the Saphan Taksin station and then hop aboard the Mandarin Oriental's free boat service along the Chao Phraya from the ferry pier."
- Recommended as Best Restaurants Because: For fine French Michelin dining, Le Normandie is simply the best.
- Best for Restaurants with Michelin Stars Because: For classy and fine French, Le Normandie is a star attraction in Bangkok.
- Best for Romantic Dining Because: For a romantic splurge, fancy French on the river at Le Normandie is one of a kind.
- Best for Waterfront Dining Because: For Bangkok's classiest riverside restaurant, you can't top Le Normandie
- Best for Lunch Because: For a sophisticated French lunch, Le Normandie is at the head of the list in Bangkok.
- Best for Bangrak's Best Restaurants Because: For top notch French food at the city's most elegant and stylish location, Le Normandie is tops.