Cuisine: Asian, Thai
Price Range: $$
Famed chef David Thompson may be long gone, but Nahm still retains its Michelin star and is in good hands with chef Pim Techamuanvivit running the show now. Techamuanvivit received a star for her San... Read More
Famed chef David Thompson may be long gone, but Nahm still retains its Michelin star and is in good hands with chef Pim Techamuanvivit running the show now. Techamuanvivit received a star for her San Francisco restaurant Khin Kao, and has since returned to her native Bangkok to wow diners with her tantalizing creations, with creative takes on traditional Thai recipes. Nahm has also ranked in the top 10 in Asia in the annual San Pellegrino and Acqua Panna lists for the past five years. Dig in to the exquisite red curry duck with snake fruit and sour yellow eggplant, or the starter blue swimmer crab with pickled garlic and coriander served on rice crackers. The set menus, entitled Discovery, Heritage, Essence, and Botany, range from 2,500-3,500 baht, and are the best way to experience the range of dishes created by Chef Pim.
- Restaurants with Michelin Stars: "The 740 baht canape and khanom jeen noodles lunch (with a dessert) is s steal, and the 1600-1800 set lunch menu is a far better deal than dinner."
- Sathorn's Best Restaurants, Thai, Asian: "The set dinners and lunches are the best option to sample Nahm's wide offerings. Reservations are an absolute must here."
- Lunch: "The set lunch is the best option to sample Nahm's wide offerings. Reservations are an absolute must here."
- Best for Restaurants with Michelin Stars Because: For creative presentation and taste, Nahm is a solid Michelin-starred choice.
- Best for Sathorn's Best Restaurants Because: The only Thai restaurant to make the Top 50 Restaurants in the World list and the superb cooking make Nahm a top choice.
- Best for Lunch Because: For 5 star Michelin food, Nahm is Bangkok's leading Thai restaurant.
- Best for Thai Because: Only Thai restaurant in the world to make Restaurant Magazine's "top 50."
- Best for Asian Because: The only Thai restaurant to be included in prestigious Restaurant Magazine's Top 50 Restaurants in the World and some superb cuisine in a lovely setting.