Also Featured In
The EmQuartier is Bangkok's newest and perhaps most luxury shopping mall. Built as part of an expansion to the already existing Emporium, the EmDistrict will feature several malls, of which the... Read More
The EmQuartier is Bangkok's newest and perhaps most luxury shopping mall. Built as part of an expansion to the already existing Emporium, the EmDistrict will feature several malls, of which the EmQuartier is the latest. Hundreds of worldwide name brands in fashion and beauty can be found here, from Luis Vuitton to Issey Miyake to Diane Von Furstenburg, Jimmy Choo, and much much more. At Xmas time they are having a lot of sales here, and there's always a festive atmosphere with music playing and colorful lights flashing. Additionally, the mall has a Helix Zone filled with every restaurant imaginable, from Mexican to New England seafood, to tons of Japanese, Chinese, Korean, and Thai options, and there is also an inexpensive food court. In addition to shopping, the mall has a luxury fitness center, a multiplex cinema and IMAX theater, a gourmet food market, and even a waterfall. The Virgin Active Fitness gym here boasts an altitude training room and the highest state of the art training facilities should you need to burn more calories after shopping. Shopaholics should be sated for years to come.
- Shopping Malls and Centers, Christmas Shopping: "Easiest way to get here is to take the BTS skytrain to Phrom Phong and use the direct entrance into the mall from here."
- Best Shopping: "The easiest way to get here is to take the BTS Skytrain to Phrom Phong and use the direct entrance into the mall from here."
- Best for Shopping Malls and Centers Because: For Eastern Bangkok's most premium mall, the EmQuartier is at the top.
- Recommended as Best Shopping Because: EmQuartier is the top mall for eating, shopping, and just about everything you can desire all in one posh mall!
- Best for Christmas Shopping Because: For expensive designer goods for Xmas, EmQuartier won't disappoint