Type: Bar, Dance Club, Late Night / After Hours, Live Music
Just off the Royal Mile, Cabaret Voltaire has long been one of the best underground dance clubs in Edinburgh. With a string of popular DJs playing sets to packed dance floors, it has always been a... Read More
Just off the Royal Mile, Cabaret Voltaire has long been one of the best underground dance clubs in Edinburgh. With a string of popular DJs playing sets to packed dance floors, it has always been a popular venue with locals. A friendly atmosphere and great music made it one of the top choices for most clubbers in the area. With a warren of cavernous caves, a plethora of comfortable booths, surprisingly reasonably priced drinks, and a great chill-out room, it ticks all of the boxes for a great night out. It is open from noon and offers a stylish bar environment with club nights running until 3 AM.
36-38 Blair Street
Edinburgh, EH1 1QR
- Dance Clubs, Best Nightlife, Best of Edinburgh's Old Town, Live Music: "If someone big is playing you can expect long queues so get there early to avoid disappointment."
- Best for Dance Clubs Because: Cabaret Voltaire has attracted some big names on the dance scene over the years.
- Recommended as Best Nightlife Because: Cabaret Voltaire always has a great atmosphere and the drinks are very reasonably priced.
- Recommended as Best of Edinburgh's Old Town Because: Cabaret Voltaire is always busy and it's full of interesting nooks and crannies.
- Best for Live Music Because: Cabaret Voltaire is a stylish, youthful venue with a friendly atmosphere.
Find the 10Best nearby: