Explore Salt Lake City
Also Featured In
Type: Free Attractions, Religious Sites, Romantic, Sightseeing, Tours and Excursions
- Daily 9am-9pm
- Holiday Attractions: "While downtown to see the Temple Square lights, catch a horse drawn carriage to see more lights of downtown shops."
- Best for Holiday Attractions Because: This is the city's most spectacular display in a gorgeous setting and definitely puts one in the Christmas spirit.
- Free Things to Do, Sightseeing: "Don't be afraid to approach a missionary for a tour; these are free and informative."
- Best Attractions & Activities: "Join a free, missionary-led tour of Temple Square, and try to catch a rehearsal or concert at the Tabernacle."
- Outdoor Activities: "Temple Square is a great way to get outdoors while still in the city - and is arguably the city's most classic attraction."