Also Featured In
Photo courtesy of Will Foster
Brimmer and Heeltap
Cuisine: Northwest, Regional, Seafood
Since late 2013, this charming neighborhood venue has been delighting loyal patrons in an environment they call "inviting, lively and comforting." (We concur; it's all true!) The friendly staff... Read More
Since late 2013, this charming neighborhood venue has been delighting loyal patrons in an environment they call "inviting, lively and comforting." (We concur; it's all true!) The friendly staff pridefully brings "a sense of playfulness" to everything they do, from the authentic hospitality and warm ambiance to an inventive menu of fresh, seasonal dishes. Standout takeaway dishes range from sides like the fingerling potatoes and Caesar kale and farro, to mains including the pork tenderloin, Dabob Bay Manilla clams and grilled wild salmon. (Don't miss the thick-cut bread from Grand Central Baking and daily sweet treats from the restaurant's on-site baker.) A covered and heated garden patio makes alfresco dining possible in any weather.
- Take Out: "Support this community-minded business further by joining the restaurant's monthly wine club, with affordable and delicious offerings that include 3- and 6-bottle options."
- New and Popular Restaurants: "Be sure to check out the magical "secret" patio, as well as seasonal events and special pop-ups often hosted by the venue often (featuring everything from tiki drinks to goods made by local artists)."
- Dessert, Group Friendly: "Enjoy delicious weekend brunches, served from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m., and be sure to check out the magical "secret" patio."
- Best for Take Out Because: This charming neighborhood venue features an inviting garden patio as well as takeout meals that show off the region's fresh, seasonal bounty.
- Best for New and Popular Restaurants Because: For a true Seattle "neighborhood" experience, enjoy the warm hospitality and exquisite, locally-sourced menu of this friendly Ballard gastropub.
- Best for Dessert Because: Enjoy seasonal, locally-sourced dishes (and desserts!) at this charming neighborhood venue, tucked away between Fremont and Ballard.
- Best for Group Friendly Because: Tucked away on the edge of Ballard, this friendly eatery serves delicious, seasonal food; groups celebrate in private in a delightful haven out back.