Also Featured In
Photo courtesy of Will Foster
Brimmer and Heeltap
Cuisine: Northwest, Regional, Seafood
Since late 2013, this charming neighborhood venue has been delighting loyal patrons in an environment they call "inviting, lively and comforting." (We concur; it's all true!) The friendly staff... Read More
Since late 2013, this charming neighborhood venue has been delighting loyal patrons in an environment they call "inviting, lively and comforting." (We concur; it's all true!) The friendly staff pridefully brings "a sense of playfulness" to everything they do–from the authentic hospitality and warm ambiance to an inventive menu of fresh, seasonal dishes. Veggie lovers savor the delightful Poached Radish Salad and seasonal goodies like grilled, local asparagus, while stand-out mains range from the Salmon Aguachile (cured, sockeye salmon, radish, coriander) to the Guajillo Braised Beef Cheek (masa gnocchi, olive confit). For a memorable grand finale, tuck into the Horchata Panna Cotta (chile caramel, chocolate crisp) or seasonal delights, while vowing to return this to this welcoming Seattle oasis as soon as possible.
- New and Popular Restaurants: "Be sure to check out the magical "secret" patio, as well as seasonal events and special pop-ups often hosted by the venue often (featuring everything from tiki drinks to goods made by local artists)."
- Dessert, Group Friendly: "Enjoy delicious weekend brunches, served from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m., and be sure to check out the magical "secret" patio."
- Best for New and Popular Restaurants Because: For a true Seattle "neighborhood" experience, enjoy the warm hospitality and exquisite, locally-sourced menu of this friendly Ballard gastropub.
- Best for Dessert Because: Enjoy seasonal, locally-sourced dishes (and desserts!) at this charming neighborhood venue, tucked away between Fremont and Ballard.
- Best for Group Friendly Because: Tucked away on the edge of Ballard, this friendly eatery serves delicious, seasonal food; groups celebrate in private in a delightful haven out back.