Dimitriou's Jazz Alley
Type: Live Music, Lounge
Seattle's premier jazz club for nearly three decades, Dimitriou's Jazz Alley is a sure West Coast stop for top jazz artists on tour. Jazz Alley has hosted luminaries such as Peter White, Randy... Read More
Seattle's premier jazz club for nearly three decades, Dimitriou's Jazz Alley is a sure West Coast stop for top jazz artists on tour. Jazz Alley has hosted luminaries such as Peter White, Randy Brecker, Dr. John and Tower of Power. Oh, and just a few other important names, stars such as Dizzy Gillespie, Brandford Marsalis, Diane Schuur, Oscar Peterson, Betty Carter and Bill Evans, have graced the club's marquee over the years. A local jazz institution, the elegant club setting and name acts attract folks dressed for the occasion. Many choose to dine in the club's fine restaurant before the show. This being a jazz club, it goes without saying that a full-service bar keeps libations flowing during the show.
- Office: Mon-Fri 9am-5pm
- Sets: Tue-Sat 7:30pm, 9:30pm; Sun 7:30pm
- $15 - $35
- Best Nightlife: "On any given night, a jazz great may appear here onstage; for decades, Jazz Alley has been a draw for top acts from the region and around the globe. Free parking is included with the price of admission. Get parking validated between 5 p.m. and 1 a.m. at the garage located in the Westin Building Garage (not The Westin Hotel Garage) at 2010 5th Avenue."
- Live Music: "Free parking is available one block from the club at the Westin Building garage, which is covered."
- Recommended as Best Nightlife Because: Dimitriou's Jazz Alley proves a sure West Coast stop for top jazz artists on tour; enjoy fine fare and craft cocktails here, too.
- Best for Live Music Because: At Dimitriou's Jazz Alley, all seats are within 50 feet of the stage; this intimate venue has become a Seattle institution for jazz lovers.
Find the 10Best nearby: