Six Seven Restaurant & Lounge
Price Range: $$$
As Seattle's only over-water hotel, The Edgewater Hotel dazzles with its picture-perfect location overlooking Elliot Bay and the Olympic Mountains. Property motto: "Where rock'n'roll history meets... Read More
As Seattle's only over-water hotel, The Edgewater Hotel dazzles with its picture-perfect location overlooking Elliot Bay and the Olympic Mountains. Property motto: "Where rock'n'roll history meets Pacific Northwest luxury." At this rustic-meets-modern lodge where roughly half of the hotel's 223 rooms offer stunning Bay views (the remainder face the iconic Seattle skyline), guests enjoy the Pacific Northwest-inspired decor and spectacular on-site dining at Six Seven, where patrons currently savor scrumptious fare in the lounge. (Check the website for the latest updates on opening hours.) Aside from sensational panoramic views in the light-filled dining room, Six Seven visitors find teal booths, funky wood panel walls, subtly elegant chandeliers, a central stone fireplace and faux-industrial tree fixtures that bring a whimsical bent to a classy space. Savor outstanding options that show off the region's local bounty.
2411 Alaskan Way, Pier 67
Seattle, WA 98121
- Breakfast: Mon-Fri: 6:30-11am, Sat: 6:30-11:30am, Sun: 6:30-10am Sunday Brunch: 10:30a-2pm Lunch: Mon-Fri: 11a-2:30p, Sat: 1130a-230pm Lounge Menu: Daily 2:30-11p Dinner: Sun-Thur: 5:30-9:30p, Fri/Sat: 5:30-10pm
- Waterfront Dining: "Enjoy daily Grab-N-Go Breakfast options to enjoy back in the comfort in your room."
- Romantic Dining: "Enjoy live music in the sophisticated lounge every Friday and Saturday night."
- Breakfast: "Guests will enjoy a locally-sourced wine list as well as spectacular water views."
- Restaurants near Cruise Port: "Guests will enjoy a locally-sourced wine list as well as happy hour that takes place Sunday to Thursday from 3 to 6 p.m. Enjoy live music in the lounge Friday and Saturday nights."
- Best for Waterfront Dining Because: At The Edgewater Hotel, guests enjoy the Pacific Northwest-inspired decor and spectacular on-site dining at Six Seven, where patrons savor scrumptious fare in the lounge.
- Best for Romantic Dining Because: At Seattle's only true waterfront hotel, The Edgewater Hotel, enjoy scrumptious fare as the sun sets over the sparkling waters just beyond your table's edge.
- Best for Breakfast Because: Breakfast is rarely served in a more beautiful setting than Six Seven Restaurant inside the Edgewater Hotel. Try the lox or "Seasonal Farm Fresh Omelet."
- Best for Restaurants near Cruise Port Because: At Seattle's only true waterfront hotel (The Edgewater Hotel), Six Seven dazzles with its picture-perfect waterfront location and outstanding regional fare.