Also Featured In
Photo courtesy of Six Seven Restaurant
Six Seven Restaurant & Lounge
Price Range: $$$
2411 Alaskan Way, Pier 67
Seattle, WA 98121
- Breakfast: Mon-Fri: 6:30-11am, Sat: 6:30-11:30am, Sun: 6:30-10am Sunday Brunch: 10:30a-2pm Lunch: Mon-Fri: 11a-2:30p, Sat: 1130a-230pm Lounge Menu: Daily 2:30-11p Dinner: Sun-Thur: 5:30-9:30p, Fri/Sat: 5:30-10pm
- Romantic Dining: "Enjoy live music in the sophisticated lounge every Friday and Saturday night."
- Waterfront Dining: "Guests will enjoy a locally-sourced wine list. In the lounge, enjoy live music Friday and Saturday nights and happy hour Sundays through Thursdays (from 3 to 6 p.m.)."
- Breakfast: "Guests will enjoy a locally-sourced wine list as well as spectacular water views."
- Restaurants near Cruise Port: "Guests will enjoy a locally-sourced wine list as well as happy hour that takes place Sunday to Thursday from 3 to 6 p.m. Enjoy live music in the lounge Friday and Saturday nights."
- Best for Romantic Dining Because: At Seattle's only true waterfront hotel, The Edgewater Hotel, enjoy scrumptious fare as the sun sets over the sparkling waters just beyond your table's edge.
- Best for Waterfront Dining Because: At The Edgewater Hotel, guests enjoy the Pacific Northwest-inspired decor and spectacular on-site dining at Six Seven, where patrons savor scrumptious fare inside or out.
- Best for Breakfast Because: Breakfast is rarely served in a more beautiful setting than Six Seven Restaurant inside the Edgewater Hotel. Try the lox or "Seasonal Farm Fresh Omelet."
- Best for Restaurants near Cruise Port Because: At Seattle's only true waterfront hotel (The Edgewater Hotel), Six Seven dazzles with its picture-perfect waterfront location and outstanding regional fare.