Also Featured In
Dating to the late 19th century, this grand venue has been restored to the glory it knew as a movie theater in the 1920s, making it a perfect destination for a romantic outing. This month and next,... Read More
Dating to the late 19th century, this grand venue has been restored to the glory it knew as a movie theater in the 1920s, making it a perfect destination for a romantic outing. This month and next, "Hamilton" takes over (which sold out immediately). These days, you can catch acts as diverse as Boyz II Men and The Head and the Heart to Sturgill Simpson and The Beach Boys, and there's even the odd speaking engagement, too (think beloved figures from Dr. Maya Angelou to Hillary Clinton and Trevor Noah). Enjoy the sumptuous, gilt-edged surroundings as you take in a show. The ambience is decadent; for example, three million crystal beads adorn 218 chandeliers and light fixtures. If dancing is called for, the seating area quickly converts to a stunning hardwood ballroom floor. The "wow" factor here is definitely worth the trip!
- Box Office: Mon-Fri 10am-6pm
- Event Dates and Times Vary
- Call for Details
- Romantic Things to Do: "If you can somehow score tickets to "Hamilton" this month or next, you're guaranteed to make your significant other very happy."
- Holiday Attractions: "Head to the Paramount's sister venue–the Moore Theatre–for Chris Isaac's Holiday Tour December 3. At the Neptune, catch "A John Waters Christmas" November 30, Tennis on December 1 or Josh Garrels December 17."
- Best for Romantic Things to Do Because: This grand venue, now restored to its historic glory, hosts big-name shows (like "Hamilton") as well as beloved singers and speakers, too.
- Best for Holiday Attractions Because: Head to the Paramount during the holidays for "Elf The Musical" from December 5 through 10 or "Cirque Dreams Holidaze" between December 22 and 24.