The Triple Door
Type: Performing Arts
Located in Seattle's historic Mann Building in the heart of downtown, this intimate and sophisticated, award-winning music and dinner theatre occupies the renovated space that formerly housed the... Read More
Located in Seattle's historic Mann Building in the heart of downtown, this intimate and sophisticated, award-winning music and dinner theatre occupies the renovated space that formerly housed the Embassy Theater (originally a 1920s vaudeville house). The Mainstage, downstairs on the lower level, is an intimate candlelit spot with state-of-the-art sound and booths that offer clear sight lines to the stage. An Asian-fusion menu is provided by adjacent Wild Ginger restaurant, and the same cuisine can be enjoyed upstairs in the bar. In this upstairs lounge-like space, live music, DJ sets and a stellar happy hour menu have become legendary around town. (While the music and happy hour are currently on hold, the lounge is open on show nights from 4 to 9 p.m.)
- Romantic Things to Do: "All ticket holders ages 12 and over will be required to provide proof of vaccination upon entry, or a negative Covid-19 test taken within 72 hours of showtime. (Self-administered antigen tests don't qualify.)"
- Things to Do in December: "Read up on mask and vaccination mandates before arriving at the venue. Visit www.bloodworksnw.org/music to see how The Triple Door is helping to celebrate "the power of music, togetherness and the critical need to replenish our blood supply in a time when demand for blood is at an all-time high." (The organization's goal is to reach 10,000 new blood donors before the end of the year.)"
- Things to Do in Fall: "Masks are required in the venue except when eating and drinking."
- Best for Romantic Things to Do Because: In Seattle's historic downtown Mann Building, enjoy live music and tasty food in this intimate, award-winning dinner theatre space.
- Best for Things to Do in December Because: The Triple Door's tradition of showcasing award-winning spectacle "Land of the Sweets: The Burlesque Nutcracker" returns from December 8 through 29.
- Best for Things to Do in Fall Because: Enjoying inspiring music, alongside tasty food and drink, at this intimate and sophisticated, award-winning music and dinner theatre.
Find the 10Best nearby: