Also Featured In
Kimpton Hotel Vintage Seattle
The hotel's newly redesigned boutique hotel accommodations have been transformed into urban havens "finessed with the style and substance of Washington wine country." Inspired by some of the region's... Read More
The hotel's newly redesigned boutique hotel accommodations have been transformed into urban havens "finessed with the style and substance of Washington wine country." Inspired by some of the region's most notable wineries, guestrooms combine vineyard hues of burgundy, taupe and green with sleek, contemporary furnishings. Despite any design changes, this Kimpton outpost continues to showcase an award-winning boutique ambiance and attentive service. Guests can still expect all the extras and amenities that make up the Kimpton experience--think perks like complimentary coffee and a daily paper, access to 24-hour in-room dining and the latest guestroom technologies such as flat screen TV's and Wifi, yoga mats rolled up in the closet, comforts of home including hairdryers, irons and ironing boards, 100% cotton oversized bath towels, fun Kimpton animal print bathrobes and an evening wine reception in the lobby.
1100 5th Ave
Seattle, WA 98101
- Best for Downtown Hotels Because: Downtown's Hotel Vintage Park showcases Washington wine country through its welcoming decor, while boasting the typical Kimpton perks.
- Best for Pet-Friendly Hotels Because: Hotel Vintage Seattle, a stylish boutique outpost downtown, boasts the typical perks encouraged by Kimpton's pet-friendly policies.
- Best for Romantic Hotels Because: Kimpton scores another home run with the Hotel Vintage Seattle, a fun and luxurious spot in downtown Seattle that celebrates Washington's enticing wine scene.
- Best for Hotels near Safeco Field, Hotels near CenturyLink Field Because: Hotel Vintage Park features recently renovated rooms combined with the tried-and-true standard of Kimpton service excellence.
- Best for Family-Friendly Hotels Because: Kimpton hotels always welcome all guests from kids to four-legged friends, and this hotel's newly redesigned boutique hotel accommodations prove especially cozy (and centrally-located!).