Also Featured In
Photo courtesy of Hip Hop Nutcracker by Tim Norris
Type: Live Entertainment
Dating to the late 19th century, this venue has been restored to the glory it knew as a movie theater in the 1920s. These days, you can catch acts as diverse as Boyz II Men and The Head and the Heart... Read More
Dating to the late 19th century, this venue has been restored to the glory it knew as a movie theater in the 1920s. These days, you can catch acts as diverse as Boyz II Men and The Head and the Heart to Sturgill Simpson and The Beach Boys, and there's even the odd speaking engagement, too (think beloved figures from Dr. Maya Angelou to Anthony Bourdain). Enjoy the sumptuous, gilt-edged surroundings as you take in a show. The ambience is decadent; for example, three million crystal beads adorn 218 chandeliers and light fixtures. If dancing is called for, the seating area quickly converts to a stunning hardwood ballroom floor. The "wow" factor here is definitely worth the trip!
- Box Office: Mon-Fri 10am-6pm
- Event Dates and Times Vary
- Call for Details
- Recommended as Best Nightlife Because: Enjoy live performances--including some of today's hottest musical acts--in the elegant, historic space at Paramount Theatre.
- Best for Comedy Clubs Because: The stunning Paramount Theatre books talented musicians, speakers and, on occasion, funny folks like comedian Chris Rock (this September).
- Best for Live Music Because: Paramount Theater brings big names to a restored historic building. Hear tunes under the 218 chandeliers that adorn the beautiful space.
- Best for Nightlife near Husky Stadium Because: Craving some live arts after the game? Head downtown to historic Paramount Theatre, one of the city's best-loved venues that hosts big-name acts.