Type: Shopping Centers
Downton's premier five-story shopping center, occupying an entire city block at the intersections of two major hubs, has recently undergone an exciting refresh. The venue's grand new Amazon-facing... Read More
Downton's premier five-story shopping center, occupying an entire city block at the intersections of two major hubs, has recently undergone an exciting refresh. The venue's grand new Amazon-facing entrance at Seventh Avenue and Olive Way opens up to South Lake Union, with a second recently enhanced downtown-facing entrance at Sixth Avenue and Pine Street. The center will soon complete its multimillion-dollar redevelopment "as one of Seattle's most important can't-miss shopping, dining and entertainment destinations." With the addition of Bezel & Kiln and Wishes Toys, Books & Games, the shopping center continues its active pop-up store program that showcases art, new retail brands and experiences. More than 20 shops, restaurants and AMC Pacific Place 11 are currently open for business include Tiffany & Co., JNBY, Michael Kors, Aveda, Trophy Cupcake and Din Tai Fung. The mall's 1,200-space underground garage provides ample parking. If coming by Light Rail, use Westlake Station.
- Best Shopping: "Check the online "Events and Offers" page for deals at stores and promotions with local businesses (like nearby theaters, for example). Stream online live music from their page sometimes, too!"
- Shopping Malls and Centers: "Follow the exciting buzz: In May 2020, the new restaurant Hai Di Lao Hot Pot joins the culinary lineup here."
- Christmas Shopping: "With entrances on 6th and 7th Avenues, Pacific Place offers some of the most affordable parking in the heart of Seattle. Well-lit and open from 5 a.m. –to 2 a.m., the garage is the largest in downtown Seattle with more than 1,200 spaces on six levels."
- Shopping near Cruise Port: "Take advantage of Concierge Services-- available during business hours at the desk on Level 1 by the Pine Street entrance (or by phone at 206.405.2655 or 877.883.2400)."
- Recommended as Best Shopping Because: Pacific Place, a five-floor mall featuring an elegant vibe and an array of high-quality shops, has undergone a sensational refresh.
- Best for Shopping Malls and Centers Because: Pacific Place, downtown's premier five-story shopping center has recently gone a sensational multimillion dollar redevelopment, showcasing high-quality shops, restaurants and even an 11-screen movie theater.
- Best for Christmas Shopping Because: In the heart of downtown Seattle, this extravagant mall (currently undoing a massive revitalization project) features seasonal pop-ups that brighten the holiday retail scene.
- Best for Shopping near Cruise Port Because: Pacific Class is a fine mall with five floors of high-qualty shops, restaurants and even an eleven-screen movie theater.