Also Featured In
Photo courtesy of subactive_photo
Type: Shopping Centers
In the heart of downtown Seattle, this extravagant mall features five floors filled with high-quality shops, some standout restaurants and an eleven-screen movie theatre. Among the trendy retail... Read More
In the heart of downtown Seattle, this extravagant mall features five floors filled with high-quality shops, some standout restaurants and an eleven-screen movie theatre. Among the trendy retail outlets offering their wares: Tiffany & Co., Barneys New York, J. Crew, Brookstone, Williams Sonoma Grande Cuisine, Express, Game Stop, J. Crew, Ann Taylor, Michael Kors, Victoria's Secret, True Religion, Tiffany and Co., Guess, Coach and bebe. Several Pacific Place cuisine choices defy the usual connotation of "mall food," including Pike Place Chowder, Din Tai Fung and soon-to-arrive, much-anticipated hot pot mecca HaiDiLao. The mall's 1,200-space underground garage provides ample convenient parking. Happy shopping!
- Shopping Malls and Centers: "With entrances on 6th and 7th Avenues, Pacific Place offers some of the most affordable parking in the heart of Seattle. Well-lit and open from 5 a.m. – 2 a.m., the garage is the largest in downtown Seattle with more than 1,200 spaces on six levels."
- Best Shopping: "Check the online "Events and Offers" page for deals at stores and promotions with local businesses (like nearby theaters, for example)."
- Shopping near Cruise Port: "Take advantage of Concierge Services-- available during business hours at the desk on Level 1 by the Pine Street entrance (or by phone at 206.405.2655 or 877.883.2400)."
- Best for Shopping Malls and Centers Because: Pacific Class is a great mall in downtown Seattle with five floors of high-quality shops, restaurants and even an 11-screen movie theater.
- Recommended as Best Shopping Because: Pacific Place is a five-floor mall featuring an elegant vibe and an array of high-quality shops. Find a movie theater here, too!
- Best for Shopping near Cruise Port Because: Pacific Class is a fine mall with five floors of high-qualty shops, restaurants and even an eleven-screen movie theater.