Also Featured In
Photo courtesy of The Whale Wins
The Whale Wins comes from award-winning Chef Renee Erickson and partners Jeremy Price and Chad Dale (renowned throughout Seattle, thanks to their other masterpiece, Ballard's acclaimed The Walrus and... Read More
The Whale Wins comes from award-winning Chef Renee Erickson and partners Jeremy Price and Chad Dale (renowned throughout Seattle, thanks to their other masterpiece, Ballard's acclaimed The Walrus and the Carpenter). At this welcoming Fremont venue, the culinary team draws inspiration from the cuisine of some of Erickson's favorite places in southern Europe and England, and they promise their "wood-fired, vegetable focused menu will feature the very best foods from local beaches, gardens and farms prepared simply and served casually in a lively, light filled, cottage-like space." Diners should expect ripe, seasonal vegetables, wood-oven fired meats and fish, and pickled treats in a bright, beautiful setting.
3506 Stone Way N
Seattle, WA 98104
- New and Popular Restaurants, Restaurants with Healthy Menus, Restaurants near Husky Stadium, Best Restaurants: "Enjoy the "Whale Call Happy Hour" daily from 3 to 5 p.m."
- Dessert: "Enjoy the "Whale Call Happy Hour" daily from 3 to 5 p.m. Try the butter-roasted zucchini bread dessert for a grand finale you won't soon forget."
- Best for New and Popular Restaurants Because: Award-winning Chef Renee Erickson continues to delight diners on the edge of Fremont with seafood dishes as well as seasonal vegetables and wood oven-fired meats.
- Best for Restaurants with Healthy Menus Because: The Whale Wins brings creative, colorful and healthful dishes to Fremont (many of which feature local produce, seafood and meats).
- Best for Restaurants near Husky Stadium Because: In Fremont, not too far beyond the University District, The Whale Wins serves locally-sourced foods prepared by award-winning chef Renee Erickson in a welcoming setting.
- Recommended as Best Restaurants Because: The Whale Wins brings delicious, fresh and healthful dishes from local talent Renee Erickson.
- Best for Dessert Because: Although the menu at The Whales rotates with the seasons, diners find consistently-solid dishes from the starters to the decadent, locally-sourced desserts.