Also Featured In
Lake Washington Cruise – Kirkland
Type: Tours and Excursions
Ahoy Matey! One of this city's best features? All of its beautiful bodies of water. So one of the best ways to experience this city? Well, come on abroad and see for yourself! Among their many routes,... Read More
Ahoy Matey! One of this city's best features? All of its beautiful bodies of water. So one of the best ways to experience this city? Well, come on abroad and see for yourself! Among their many routes, Argosy Cruises offers this scenic Lake Washington tour that leaves from the public docks at Marina Park in Kirkland. The relaxing cruise highlights stunning scenery and includes interesting tidbits about the area's history and most famous residents. Snacks and beverages are available onboard, and free parking is available in Peter Kirk Municipal Library garage. Argosy offers a variety of wonderful cruises departing from downtown Seattle as well.
- Mar-Early Jun: Fri-Sun 1:30pm
- Early Jun-Labor Day: Mon-Fri 1:30pm; Sat-Sun 3:30pm
- Labor Day-Mid Oct: Mon-Fri 1:30pm; Sat-Sun 1:30pm, 3:30pm
- Mid-Oct-Late Nov: Fri-Sun 1:30pm
- Contact for Specific Dates and Times
- Adult $30.50; Senior $27; Child (5-12) $10.25
- Romantic Things to Do: "Book an overnight adventure at the revamped Heathman Hotel (and enjoy their on-site restaurant Trellis)--where Northwest luxury shines, located a short walk from Kirkland's waterfront."
- Sightseeing, Beaches: "If you own an Entertainment Book, have a look inside for Argosy coupons."
- Best for Romantic Things to Do Because: Take a staycation in Kirkland; lodge in the welcoming, NW-chic Heathman Hotel, dine on tasty farm-to-table fare at Trellis Restaurant and enjoy a scenic cruise.
- Best for Sightseeing Because: Argosy Cruises offers a scenic Lake Washington tour that pushes off from Kirkland (among other destinations). Enjoy a relaxing, narrated ride.
- Best for Beaches Because: View beaches from a water perspective, abroad the Lake Washington Cruise that pushes off from Kirkland.