Lake Washington Cruise – Kirkland
Type: Tours and Excursions
Ahoy matey! One of this city's best features? All of its beautiful bodies of water. So one of the best ways to experience this city? Well, come on abroad and see for yourself! Argosy Cruises offers... Read More
Ahoy matey! One of this city's best features? All of its beautiful bodies of water. So one of the best ways to experience this city? Well, come on abroad and see for yourself! Argosy Cruises offers this scenic Lake Washington tour that leaves from the public docks at Marina Park in Kirkland. The relaxing 1½-hour cruise highlights stunning scenery and includes interesting tidbits about the area's history and most famous residents. Snacks and beverages are available onboard, and free parking is available in Peter Kirk Municipal Library garage. Argosy also offers a variety of wonderful cruises departing from downton Seattle.
- Mar-Early Jun: Fri-Sun 1:30pm
- Early Jun-Labor Day: Mon-Fri 1:30pm; Sat-Sun 3:30pm
- Labor Day-Mid Oct: Mon-Fri 1:30pm; Sat-Sun 1:30pm, 3:30pm
- Mid-Oct-Late Nov: Fri-Sun 1:30pm
- Contact for Specific Dates and Times
- Adult $30.50; Senior $27; Child (5-12) $10.25
- Best for Sightseeing Because: Argosy Cruises offers a scenic Lake Washington tour that pushes off from Kirkland (among other destinations). Enjoy a relaxing, narrated ride.
- Best for Beaches Because: View beaches from a water perspective, abroad the Lake Washington Cruise that pushes off from Kirkland.