Cuisine: American, European, Latin, Mexican, Southwestern, Spanish
Price Range: $
If zesty food, full-flavored and rich, constantly tempts you, Cactus (the Bellevue outpost) stands poised to satisfy the craving. Offerings are consistently good and inventive at this bright,... Read More
If zesty food, full-flavored and rich, constantly tempts you, Cactus (the Bellevue outpost) stands poised to satisfy the craving. Offerings are consistently good and inventive at this bright, welcoming venue. The menu is full of well-prepared delights, such as carnitas, tamales, fajitas and pork steak adobo. You'll also find a great selection of tapas items, which could satiate your appetite on their own. The festive atmosphere adds to the good mood, and the staff is helpful and friendly too. While you wait, try a mojito! This eastisde outpost is now open for lunch, dinner, weekend brunch and daily happy hour, too.
- Bellevue's Best Lunch: "Curbside pickup and delivery are available from here too. Looking for a beachier location? Try the West Seattle local at Alki Beach."
- Restaurants near KeyArena at Seattle Center, Mexican: "The weekday lunch crowds here can be quite large; show up early to get seated quickly!"
- Best for Bellevue's Best Lunch Because: In its Eastside location, Cactus brings the enticing flavors of the American Southwest and Mexico to Bellevue Square.
- Best for Restaurants near KeyArena at Seattle Center Because: In South Lake Union, Cactus brings its festive flare and delectable Mexican dishes to an airy space (with patio tables).
- Best for Mexican Because: Cactus is a chic, hip Mexican outpost in the booming South Lake Union area (with other locations, too). Come for the great food and mojitos!
Find the 10Best nearby: