Cuisine: Deli, European, Italian
Price Range: $
It won't take much time here in Seattle before you hear about this popular Pioneer Square deli outpost. For great Italian sausages, salamis, meatballs or pork, try Salumi, whose name means "dry-cured... Read More
It won't take much time here in Seattle before you hear about this popular Pioneer Square deli outpost. For great Italian sausages, salamis, meatballs or pork, try Salumi, whose name means "dry-cured meat" in Italian. If you prefer a lighter, less meat-intensive meal, order their salad or soup. A comfortable interior with tin ceilings and wooden floors makes guests feel at home, as does a large communal table where guests can share conversation with their meals. Take home Coro by Salumi packages, the perfect gift for those you love, or share these unique salami flavors (think mole or lemongrass) with your own family at home.
- Take Out: "Celebrate everyday occasions with beautiful takeout meat and cheese boards (they can feed one or two people, or up to 10)."
- Lunch: "Note that this eatery closes on Sundays. Also, while the handcrafted salami and cured meats will still be made at the original location (309 3rd Ave South), the deli has moved two blocks away in Pioneer Square (404 Occidental Ave South)."
- Restaurants near T-Mobile Park, Best Value: "Salumis meats are available to walk-in customers as well as online at www.salumicuredmeats.com."
- Best for Take Out Because: Pick up delectable sandwiches, salad and soup from this popular Pioneer Square deli, or bring home delectable Coro salami packages to enjoy at home.
- Best for Lunch Because: Carnivores must pick up a weekday lunch at Pioneer Square's beloved Salumi, with a name that means "dry-cured meat" in Italian.
- Best for Restaurants near T-Mobile Park Because: Salumi tops all of Seattle's foodies' lists, and for good reason. This narrow cafe serves up delicious meats perfect for a takeaway meal.
- Recommended as Best Value Because: Salumi is THE spot to go for quality meats ranging from Italian sausages and salamis to meatballs and pork. Complement the meal with some wine.