Taste of India
Featuring a vibrant, neon exterior and an intimate, welcoming interior, Taste of India offers a delightful dining experience from start to finish. The food, service and ambience make this a wonderful... Read More
Featuring a vibrant, neon exterior and an intimate, welcoming interior, Taste of India offers a delightful dining experience from start to finish. The food, service and ambience make this a wonderful spot for enjoying Indian and Mediterranean dishes ranging from rich curries and creamy masalas to tasty vindaloos. Other highlights include the chicken tikka masala, spinach naan and homemade mango pistachio ice cream. Vegetarian diners enjoy dishes like the Madras chili masala with crisp-cooked squash and peppers. The large portions (easily shared) make this an affordable option, and the bottomless chai pours will leave you feeling warm, full and satisfied.
5517 Roosevelt Way NE
Seattle, WA 98105
- Best Value: "Find a coupon on the restaurant's website that offers 10% off your visit."
- Take Out: "Enjoy the restaurant's freshly baked tandoori breads, ranging from roti to garlic naan."
- Homestyle: "The service here is outstanding; don't be surprised if your server brings you complimentary chai tea, appetizers and/or dessert!"
- Restaurants near Husky Stadium: "The service here is top-notch; don't be surprised if your server brings you complimentary chai tea, appetizers or dessert!"
- Recommended as Best Value Because: Taste of India offers hearty portions perfect for sharing, and the service makes diners feel right at home.
- Best for Take Out Because: Taste of Indian means a flavorful feast that you won't soon forget. Dishes from this welcoming U District restaurant can be enjoyed at home.
- Best for Homestyle Because: Taste of India gets high marks for its hospitable staff and tasty Indian fare, served family-style.
- Best for Restaurants near Husky Stadium Because: Taste of India serves healthy portions of delectable fare, and the wait staff could not be more accommodating.
Find the 10Best nearby: