Also Featured In
Photo courtesy of Salish Lodge & Spa
A scenic 30-minute drive from Seattle brings you to the charmingly rustic-chic Salish Lodge & Spa, which offers Old-World ambience and modern elegance. Get out and enjoy nature near the lodge,... Read More
A scenic 30-minute drive from Seattle brings you to the charmingly rustic-chic Salish Lodge & Spa, which offers Old-World ambience and modern elegance. Get out and enjoy nature near the lodge, whether hiking around the rushing cascades or trying activities like fly fishing and snoeshowing, depending on the season. Back at the cozy venue, dine on award-winning Northwest cuisine while enjoying romantic views of Snoqualmie Falls. The team here prides itself on attending to a honeybee apiary that produces 2,400 pounds of honey per year, as well as a thriving herb garden and 800-square-foot organic vegetable garden, that provides The Dining Room and The Attic with unique culinary opportunities. For the ultimate getaway experience, book a dreamy spa service to round out your visit.
- Things to Do in Fall: "Check out special seasonal promos and special spa offerings like the couple's fireside massage or events honoring National Honey Month."
- Romantic Things to Do: "Check out special seasonal promos like the "Romance Atop the Falls" package, featured around Valentine's Day."
- Holiday Attractions: "Only a short drive from Seattle, book a "Holiday Escape" package at the welcoming Salish Lodge, where you can get away from seasonal madness and unwind with a movie, breakfast in bed and festive shopping at The Country Store. (During the tree lighting, 20% of all $100-or-more purchases made in The Country Store will be donated to Encompass NW.)"
- Best for Things to Do in Fall Because: A scenic 30-minute drive from Seattle, you'll find find the charmingly rustic-chic Salish Lodge & Spa, which overlooks the region's iconic waterfalls.
- Best for Romantic Things to Do Because: Ogle the stunning cascades at Snoqualmie Falls, afterwards cozying up in the decadent Salish Lodge and Spa.
- Best for Holiday Attractions Because: A scenic 30-minute drive from Seattle brings you to the charmingly rustic Salish Lodge & Spa, a hub for seasonal activities and festive feasts.