Pacific Science Center
Type: IMAX Theaters, Museums, Science Museums
The Pacific Science Center is a great place for the entire family to learn about the natural world in an entertaining way; while the venue plans a renewal/reopening, it hosts a hockey exhibit... Read More
The Pacific Science Center is a great place for the entire family to learn about the natural world in an entertaining way; while the venue plans a renewal/reopening, it hosts a hockey exhibit beginning November 1. The world premiere of "HOCKEY: Faster Than Ever," a highly interactive touring exhibition focused on the science, history and culture of hockey, coincides with the inaugural season of the Seattle Kraken. When the museums is fully open, children love games and demonstrations about physical science; exhibits displaying dinosaurs, insects, computers and robots and the human body bring science and natural history to life right before your eyes. Animal exhibits, which tend to be everyone's favorite, let visitors watch animals such as the naked mole rat, which is the only known cold-blooded mammal. In the butterfly house, museum-goers are surrounded by thousands of butterflies, which often land on those wearing bright colors who stand very still.
Hours:Due to COVID-19, please check with the attraction for the most recent updates to their opening hours.
- Regular Exhibits Adult (16-64) $14; Senior (65+) $12; Child (6-15) $9; Child (3-5) $7
IMAX Film Adult (16-64) $9 - $13; Senior (65+) $8 - $12; Child (6-15) $7 - $10; Child (3-5) $6 - $9
Regular Exhibits & IMAX film Adult (16-64) $17 - $23; Senior (65+) $15 - $21; Child (6-15) $12 - $15; Child (3-5) $10 - $12
Laser Dome $5 - $8.75
Morphis Movieride $4
- Museums: "Follow along with the venue's latest happenings and plans to reopen fully online at:https://www.pacificsciencecenter.org/plan-your-visit/."
- Family-Friendly Museums, Attractions near Cruise Port, Attractions near KeyArena at Seattle Center: "Calling all film buffs! The Pacific Science Center is a great spot to catch IMAX films (arrive early, though; the Center has a no-late-seating policy for both theaters)."
- Best for Museums Because: The Pacific Science Center provides family-friendly fun in an educational atmosphere; while the venue plans a renewal/reopening, it hosts a hockey exhibit beginning November 1.
- Best for Family-Friendly Museums Because: The Pacific Science Center means hands-on activities, IMAX films and exhibits that will thrill the whole family.
- Best for Attractions near Cruise Port Because: The Pacific Science Center is a family-friendly destination that helps kids learn while having fun. Science and natural history thrive at this entertaining, hands-on venue.
- Best for Attractions near KeyArena at Seattle Center Because: The Pacific Science Center proves an ideal place to pass an afternoon--playing interactive games, watching an IMAX ad exploring educational exhibits.