Also Featured In
In celebration of the holiday season and its more than 500 merchants who create uniquely handcrafted gifts, Pike Place Market invites guests to Magic in the Market on Saturday, November 25 from 11... Read More
In celebration of the holiday season and its more than 500 merchants who create uniquely handcrafted gifts, Pike Place Market invites guests to Magic in the Market on Saturday, November 25 from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. Festivities include complimentary photos with Santa and a countdown to the lighting ceremony of the Market's holiday tree, cookie decorating and live performances. New this year, "Stocking and Stuffers" means more than 15 Market craftspeople and artists selling holiday stockings and small gifts to accompany them. Partake in the magic all day-long (with a tree lighting at 5 p.m. in front of the Public Market Center clock and sign at Pine Street). Bonus: On the first three Saturdays in December from 1 to 2:30 p.m., local high school jazz combos spread holiday cheer with live music in the Atrium.
- Pike Place / 1st Ave Level: Mon-Sat 10am-6pm; Sun 11am-5pm
- DownUnder Stores: Daily 11am-5pm
- Daily Tours
- Contact for Specific Dates and Times
- By Appointment
- Tours Adult (18+) $10; Senior (55+) $7; Child (0-17) $7
- Holiday Attractions: "In any season, enjoy chef-guided tours of the Market (and classes, too!) with Eat Seattle."
- Free Things to Do: "Check out expansion highlights, like 30,000 square feet of open public space that offer dazzling panoramas of Mount Rainier, the Olympic Mountains and Puget Sound. Visit four artisan vendors that now produce in this new site, toohonest Biscuits, Little Fish, indi chocolate and Old Stove Brewing Co. (with a tasting room that features prime water views)."
- Best Attractions & Activities: "Across the street from the main market building along an arcade of shops and restaurants, the original Starbuck's Coffee remains in its unassuming original location. (While the queue for coffee is often long and winding, you might just choose to enjoy the music of the buskers often camped out in front.)"
- Things to Do with Kids, Attractions near Cruise Port, Attractions near KeyArena at Seattle Center: "Across the street from the main market building along an arcade of shops and restaurants, the original Starbuck's Coffee remains in its unassuming original location."
- Best for Holiday Attractions Because: Pike Place Market becomes festively illuminated during the holiday months (even more so than usual!), proving the perfect spot for gift-shopping, cider-sipping or carol-listening.
- Best for Free Things to Do Because: Pike Place Market is perhaps THE essential Seattle attraction, and wandering the bustling cultural icon doesn't cost a dime. Check out the market's brand-new expansion.
- Recommended as Best Attractions & Activities Because: No visit to Seattle is complete without a trip to Pike Place Market, where fish fly, and local vendors sell their tempting goods and wares.
- Best for Things to Do with Kids Because: Pike Place Market catches kids' attention with gems like Rachel the Pig (sit atop this local darling for a photo op!) and the market's famous fish-throwers.
- Best for Attractions near Cruise Port Because: Pike Place Market is perhaps THE quintessential Seattle destination; here watch the fish throwers, talented buskers and an array of local artisans selling goods.
- Best for Attractions near KeyArena at Seattle Center Because: Pike Place Market is a feast for the eyes (and mouth); take in the city's many flavors at this bustling bazaar.