Seattle Aquarium shelters a host of marine life, highlighting creatures found in the Pacific Northwest. One of the facility's most intriguing features is an underwater dome where visitors can watch... Read More
Seattle Aquarium shelters a host of marine life, highlighting creatures found in the Pacific Northwest. One of the facility's most intriguing features is an underwater dome where visitors can watch fish and sea mammals swim around them. A kid-friendly touch tank lets children handle sea creatures and learn to treat them gently. Other attractions concentrate on spawning salmon and the antics of several adorable sea otters, who really earn their keep at feeding time. Check out activities ranging from story time (every day at 11 a.m.) to diver shows that happen several times daily.
- Daily 9:30am-5pm
- Aquarium Only Adult (13+) $17; Child (4-12) $11; Child (3 and under) Free
Aquarium & Argosy Harbor Cruise Adult (13+) $30; Student (6-12) $19.25; Military (4-5) $11; Child (3 and under) Free
- Things to Do with Kids: "While Seattle's downtown waterfront remains under constructions, it might be best to avoid driving down to this attraction. Walk along the area's piers to stop at other waterfront highlights, from delicious seafood eateries to the Great Wheel."
- Family-Friendly Museums: "A 10-15 minute walk down to the waterfront takes guests to the famiy-friendly Seattle Aquarium, a hub of fascinating marine life plus beautiful Puget Sound views."
- Attractions near Cruise Port: "Enjoy the "Window on Washington Waters" where dive shows take place daily at 10 a.m. 11:30 a.m. and 12:15 p.m."
- Best for Things to Do with Kids Because: Seattle Aquarium, which shelters a host of marine life, highlights creatures found in the Pacific Northwest and offers shows and demos to help kids learn.
- Best for Family-Friendly Museums Because: The Seattle Aquarium delights adults and kids alike, thanks to its friendly residents like the beloved otters.
- Best for Attractions near Cruise Port Because: The Seattle Aquarium features fascinating creatures from the Pacific Northwest in a nice, waterfront setting. Enjoy sea otters and daily dive shows.