Type: Live Music
This beloved Ballard nightspot features a smorgasbord of impressive music on a weekly basis, and performances range from zydeco, bluegrass and country to rock, folk, jazz and beyond. In addition to... Read More
This beloved Ballard nightspot features a smorgasbord of impressive music on a weekly basis, and performances range from zydeco, bluegrass and country to rock, folk, jazz and beyond. In addition to great live music, the Tractor also offers a friendly, neighborhood vibe as well as local beers on tap (including cans of Seattle Cider). Completing the distinctly American scene are walls decorated with old tractor parts and farming implements, and cowboy boots dangle from the ceiling rafters. The venue is currently requiring proof of vaccination or a negative COVID test taken within 48 hours of the event. Grab dinner beforehand, or enjoy a nightcap after, at a venue within this neighborhood's impressive lineup of eateries and bars.
- Tractor Tavern: Daily 8pm-2am
- Box Office: Mon-Fri Noon-4pm
- Best Nightlife: "Why not make a night of it? Grab dinner or drinks in bustling Ballard before heading to the show. Visit http://www.visitballard.com for some ideas."
- Early Entertainment, Live Music: "Is Square dancing your scene? It takes place here often on Monday evenings, accompanied by the music of the Tallboys, who often busk down by the Pike Place Starbucks."
- Recommended as Best Nightlife Because: This Ballard music venue brings talents from near and far to a welcoming space, offering a down-home vibe and cowboy boots dangling from the rafters.
- Best for Early Entertainment Because: Tractor Tavern, a beloved Ballard music venue, sometimes books shows and special events on the early side, especially on weeknights.
- Best for Live Music Because: Tractor Tavern is one of Ballard's most beloved music venues; come here for American music and a decor that features dangling cowboy boots.
Find the 10Best nearby: