Brooklyn Seafood, Steak, & Oyster House
Cuisine: American, Seafood, Steakhouse
Price Range: $$$
This classic Seattle steakhouse is a grand destination for diners looking to impress important clients. The saloon-meets-supper club decor features a copper counter with swivel stools and elegant... Read More
This classic Seattle steakhouse is a grand destination for diners looking to impress important clients. The saloon-meets-supper club decor features a copper counter with swivel stools and elegant tables dressed in white linens. While cooked-to-order steaks, ribs and chops are well prepared, fish and seafood really earn Brooklyn its many years of high praise â" oysters, in particular, prove a must-try. Dinner reservations are suggested; this spot has a large following, and it can't hurt to call ahead just in case. Head to Brooklyn to impress business clients, a significant other, out-of-town visitors or simply to treat yourself to a special outing.
- Steakhouses: "This spot is popular; consider making reservations, just in case! Enjoy oysters- and spirits-centric happy hour every day from 4 to 6 p.m."
- Restaurants near CenturyLink Field: "This spot is popular; make reservations just in case!"
- Restaurants near T-Mobile Park: "This spot is popular; make a reservation, just in case!"
- Best for Steakhouses Because: Brooklyn Seafood, Steak & Oyster House merges a grand saloon-meets-supper club ambiance with delicious seafood, steak and oysters. Head here to impress clients or yourself!
- Best for Restaurants near CenturyLink Field, Restaurants near T-Mobile Park Because: The Brooklyn, Seafood, Steak & Oyster House means grand dining in an elegant setting (think saloon-meets-supper-club).