Cuisine: American, Ethnic, European, Vegetarian
Price Range: $$
One of the country's oldest vegetarian restaurants, and a Seattle institution for 30 years, this neighborhood venue is innovative and flavorful enough to win over even the most ardent carnivores.... Read More
One of the country's oldest vegetarian restaurants, and a Seattle institution for 30 years, this neighborhood venue is innovative and flavorful enough to win over even the most ardent carnivores. Enjoy brunch in the sunny atrium and enjoy the soothing sounds of the indoor waterfall. Dishes such as cornmeal pancakes in pomegranate sauce or beignets with berries and ginger cream anglaise are served with complimentary fresh-squeezed orange juice. You'll also find plenty of specialty teas and juice blends to choose from as well. The lunch and dinner menu offers must-try items from superfood salads and grain bowls to Oaxaca tacos, and mushroom and fennel risotto (The venue offers dine-in service in its outdoor tent and indoor atrium; takeout and delivery are also available.)
- Best Restaurants: "The newest addition to this restaurant family, Beacon Hill's Flora Bakehouse serves freshly baked sweet and savory pastries, croissants, muffins, pies, quiches, brownies, cookies and many gluten-free and vegan options, too, including Cafe Flora's beloved vegan cinnamon rolls."
- Gluten-Free Baked Goods: "The creme brulle features local Theo chocolate, and it's nut- and gluten-free."
- Restaurants with Gluten-Free Menus, Restaurants with Healthy Menus: "The venue accepts reservations for parties of six or more."
- Recommended as Best Restaurants Because: In Madison Valley, enjoy the welcoming hospitality and seasonal fare of one of the country's oldest vegetarian restaurants.
- Best for Gluten-Free Baked Goods Because: This delightful vegetarian spot especially rocks the dessert scene with gluten-free treats like the peach-blueberry crisp and chocolate brownies.
- Best for Restaurants with Gluten-Free Menus Because: This Madison Valley favorite features a plant-centric decor, and the tasty menu is vegetarian, mostly gluten-free and PNW-inspired.
- Best for Restaurants with Healthy Menus Because: Cafe Flora offers "a creative world of vegetarian food" in a bright and welcoming space.