Cuisine: American, Ethnic, European, Vegetarian
Price Range: $$
One of the country's oldest vegetarian restaurants, and a Seattle institution for 30 years, this neighborhood venue is innovative and flavorful enough to win over even the most ardent carnivores.... Read More
One of the country's oldest vegetarian restaurants, and a Seattle institution for 30 years, this neighborhood venue is innovative and flavorful enough to win over even the most ardent carnivores. Alongside your coffee, savor brunch in the sunny atrium where you can take in the soothing sounds of the indoor waterfall. Choose between options like the Citrus Pancakes, buttermilk pancakes topped with citrus supremes, housemade lemon curd and pistachio crumble, or the Apricot & Apple Belgian Waffle, cornmeal Belgian waffles topped with poached apricot-apple compote, sage butter and millet-quinoa crumble. You'll also find plenty of specialty teas and juice blends to choose from as well. The lunch and dinner menu offers must-try items from superfood salads and grain bowls to Oaxaca tacos and nettle risotto (with ingredients rotating seasonally).
- Best Restaurants: "The newest addition to this restaurant family, Beacon Hill's Flora Bakehouse serves freshly baked sweet and savory pastries, croissants, muffins, pies, quiches, brownies, cookies and many gluten-free and vegan options, too, including Cafe Flora's beloved vegan cinnamon rolls."
- Gluten-Free Baked Goods: "The creme brulle features local Theo chocolate, and it's nut- and gluten-free."
- Restaurants with Gluten-Free Menus, Restaurants with Healthy Menus: "The venue accepts reservations for parties of six or more."
- Recommended as Best Restaurants Because: In Madison Valley, enjoy the welcoming hospitality and seasonal fare of one of the country's oldest vegetarian restaurants.
- Best for Gluten-Free Baked Goods Because: This delightful vegetarian spot especially rocks the dessert scene with gluten-free treats like the peach-blueberry crisp and chocolate brownies.
- Best for Restaurants with Gluten-Free Menus Because: This Madison Valley favorite features a plant-centric decor, and the tasty menu is vegetarian, mostly gluten-free and PNW-inspired.
- Best for Restaurants with Healthy Menus Because: Cafe Flora offers "a creative world of vegetarian food" in a bright and welcoming space.
Find the 10Best nearby: