Also Featured In
Cuisine: Asian, Japanese, Sushi
Price Range: $$
The straightforward decor at this popular restaurant allows taste buds to focus on the culinary adventure. Among the loyal patrons, you'll find sports celebrities, business people and local... Read More
The straightforward decor at this popular restaurant allows taste buds to focus on the culinary adventure. Among the loyal patrons, you'll find sports celebrities, business people and local sushi-lovers. The first "edomae" restaurant in Seattle, Shiro's serves miso soup, seaweed salad, poke and a vast variety of sushi delights to please every palate. In its original translation, Edomae � "Edo", the old name for Tokyo, and "Mae", meaning front, referred to the fish caught in Tokyo Bay. Today the meaning refers to the traditional Tokyo way of preparing sushi ,but using fish from regional waters. Shiro's Tasting Menu includes an appetizer, sashimi, entrees, sushi, soup and dessert.
2401 2nd Ave
Seattle, WA 98121
- Daily 5:30pm-10:30pm
- Restaurants near KeyArena at Seattle Center, Seafood: "Shiro's is known for offering samples that aren't on the menu, and when it comes to fresh and innovative raw seafood, this Seattle standby can't be beat."
- Best Restaurants: "Shiro's is known for offering samples that aren't on the menu."
- Japanese: "Reservations can be made by phone only, and no reservations are available for the sushi counter."
- Best for Restaurants near KeyArena at Seattle Center Because: This Belltown gem is popular among sushi lovers who come for consistent favorites and rotating seasonal surprises.
- Best for Seafood Because: At Shiro's Sushi, the skilled chefs ensure that diners go on a memorable culinary adventure.
- Recommended as Best Restaurants Because: Shiro's Sushi draws loyal fans to its Belltown space, one of the city's premier sushi spots.
- Best for Japanese Because: Shiro's Sushi is a Belltown gem in which the sushi reigns, but other options wow, too.