Also Featured In
Photo courtesy of Ciudad Grill
Cuisine: Barbecue, European, Local Specialty, Mediterranean, Portuguese, Regional, Seafood, South American
- New and Popular Restaurants: "Check out #DinnerAndADJ, a monthly series featuring pop-up chefs collaborating with DJs for a fun-filled night of food and music!"
- Lunch: "Check out the venue's monthly #DinnerAndADJ series, which features pop-up chefs collaborating with DJs for a fun-filled night of food and music. Each month, the restaurant pairs a local chef and DJ who collaborate to create the menu and set list for the evening."
- Best Value: "Take advantage of a happening patio space as well as stellar happy hour deals Tuesdays through Fridays from 2 to 5 p.m."
- Best for New and Popular Restaurants Because: Ciudad Grill's menu focuses on tasty meats and vegetables cooked over a charcoal grill, with sharable plates offering good value and a fun, relaxed dining environment.
- Best for Lunch Because: This vibrant venue celebrates community and delicious food in Seattle's thriving Georgetown neighborhood, south of downtown.
- Recommended as Best Value Because: Ciudad Grill celebrates community in Seattle's Georgetown neighborhood with sharable plates and delicious family-style menus.