Also Featured In
Chaco Canyon Cafe
Cuisine: Bakery, Vegetarian
These vibrant cafes in Greenwood and also West Seattle are set in a warm Southwestern décor; their mission is "to provide delicious organic sustenance for a wide variety of needs and individual... Read More
These vibrant cafes in Greenwood and also West Seattle are set in a warm Southwestern décor; their mission is "to provide delicious organic sustenance for a wide variety of needs and individual tastes." The venue is proudly certified organic--and remain 90-97% organic throughout the entire year. They feature a daily raw foods menu, composed of fresh organic produce, organic nuts, seeds, spices and oils; the menu changes often and with the seasons. They also offer vegan sandwiches, several daily hot vegan soups, rice and quinoa bowls and a daily selection of vegan and wheat/gluten-free baked goods. Loyal customers also return for the "living juice," wheatgrass and smoothies.
- Best for Gluten-Free Baked Goods Because: Chaco Canyon offers healthful, organic food in a bright, southwest environment. Gluten-free goodies rule the dessert menu!
- Best for Cafés Because: These vibrant cafes in the U District and West Seattle are set in warm Southwestern-inspired environments; the eateries serve organic food that's fresh and seasonal.
- Best for Restaurants with Gluten-Free Menus Because: Chaco Canyon Cafe remains 90-97% organic throughout the year, luring health-conscious diners to its warm and welcoming Southwestern-themed spaces.
- Best for Restaurants with Healthy Menus Because: In a welcoming space, Chaco Canyon Cafe provides delicious and health-conscious eats from raw foods to organic, seasonal dishes.
- Best for Restaurants near Husky Stadium Because: Offset those stadium snacks with wholesome, healthful food at the U District's Chaco Canyon. Enjoy vegan menu options and a warm Southwestern decor.