Also Featured In
Photo courtesy of The Edgewater Hotel
The Edgewater - A Noble House Hotel
Price Range: $$$$
Seattle's only true waterfront hotel, this rustic-modern lodge on Elliot Bay proved a favorite of traveling international rock bands playing Seattle in the 1960s and 1970s (like the Beatles, for... Read More
Seattle's only true waterfront hotel, this rustic-modern lodge on Elliot Bay proved a favorite of traveling international rock bands playing Seattle in the 1960s and 1970s (like the Beatles, for example!). The hotel actually juts over Elliot Bay, and some stars were said to fish right from its windows. Check out the new Rock N' Roll suites to truly get in the spirit. Roughly half of the hotel's 223 rooms offer stunning Olympic Mountain and sunset views; the remainder face the iconic Seattle skyline. Each room has its own gas fireplace and custom luxury bedding. Eco- and pet-friendly, the hotel has a boutique featuring eco-chic Pacific Northwest-inspired items, and it's coffee bar brews, naturally, fair-trade espresso and coffee by Starbucks. Other amenities include 24-hour fitness and business centers (with a daily amenity fee). Valet parking is $49 per night. Dining is available on-site at the hotel's famed seafood restaurant Six Seven.
Pier 67, 2411 Alaskan Way
Seattle, WA 98121
- Recommended as Best Hotels Because: The Edgewater Hotel Seattle boasts fantastic waterfront views and history that involves famous guests like the Beatles.
- Best for Downtown Hotels Because: The Edgewater Hotel rules as Seattle's only true waterfront hotel, and it features a decadent, rustic-modern lodge decor.
- Best for Pet-Friendly Hotels Because: The Edgewater Hotel Seattle, the city's only true waterfront hotel, boasts stunning views, charming decor and a pet-friendly nature.
- Best for Luxury Hotels Because: Seattle's only true waterfront hotel, this rustic-modern luxury lodge lures visitors (and rock stars!) to its warm and welcoming downtown space.
- Best for Romantic Hotels Because: The Edgewater once lodged rock sensations like the Beatles; today it welcomes pampered guests to its cozy, waterside venue.
- Best for Family-Friendly Hotels Because: The Edgewater mixes history with elegance at its hot waterfront spot.
- Best for Hotels near KeyArena at Seattle Center Because: The Edgewater Hotel Seattle is a short trek down toward the water from Seattle Center. Steeped in musical history, this waterfront venue is worth a visit.
- Best for Cruise Port Hotels Because: Seattle's waterfront hotel features fantastic views, a delightful ambiance and a storied musical past.
— If you book a hotel by clicking one of our booking links, 10Best may earn a small commission.