Also Featured In
Photo courtesy of The Edgewater Hotel
The Edgewater - A Noble House Hotel
Price Range: $$$$
Seattle's only true waterfront hotel, this rustic-modern lodge on Elliot Bay features a cozy lounge, romantic restaurant and rooms with stunning water views. A favorite of traveling international rock... Read More
Seattle's only true waterfront hotel, this rustic-modern lodge on Elliot Bay features a cozy lounge, romantic restaurant and rooms with stunning water views. A favorite of traveling international rock bands playing Seattle in the 1960s and 70s, the hotel juts over Elliot Bay on piers, and some well-known stars (the Beatles) were said to fish right from its windows. Roughly half of the hotel's 223 rooms have stunning Olympic Mountain and sunset views; the remainder face the iconic Seattle skyline. Each room has a gas fireplace and custom luxury bedding. Eco- and pet-friendly, the hotel has a boutique featuring eco-chic Pacific Northwest-inspired items, and its coffee bar brews, of course, fair-trade espresso and coffee by Starbucks. Other amenities include 24-hour fitness and business centers, room service, laundry and dry cleaning services, and complimentary bath amenities. Dining is available on-site at the hotel's popular seafood restaurant Six Seven.
- Best for Romantic Hotels Because: The Edgewater once lodged rock sensations like the Beatles; today it welcomes pampered guests to its cozy, waterside venue.
- Best for Luxury Hotels Because: Seattle's only true waterfront hotel, this rustic-modern luxury lodge lures visitors (and rock stars!) to its warm and welcoming downtown space.
- Best for Family-Friendly Hotels Because: The Edgewater mixes history with elegance at its hot waterfront spot.
- Best for Hotels near KeyArena at Seattle Center Because: The Edgewater Hotel Seattle is a short trek down toward the water from Seattle Center. Steeped in musical history, this waterfront venue is worth a visit.
- Best for Cruise Port Hotels Because: Seattle's waterfront hotel features fantastic views, a delightful ambiance and a storied musical past.
- Recommended as Best Hotels Because: The Edgewater Hotel Seattle boasts fantastic waterfront views and history that involves famous guests like the Beatles.
- Best for Downtown Hotels Because: The Edgewater Hotel rules as Seattle's only true waterfront hotel, and it features a decadent, rustic-modern lodge decor.
- Best for Pet-Friendly Hotels Because: The Edgewater Hotel Seattle, the city's only true waterfront hotel, boasts stunning views, charming decor and a pet-friendly nature.
— If you book a hotel by clicking one of our booking links, 10Best may earn a small commission.