Also Featured In
Perk up your afternoon with a piping hot cup of organic coffee at Macrina. Happily, a wide variety of cakes, artisanal breads and pastries is available to accompany your java. You'll have trouble... Read More
Perk up your afternoon with a piping hot cup of organic coffee at Macrina. Happily, a wide variety of cakes, artisanal breads and pastries is available to accompany your java. You'll have trouble deciding between chocolate cranberry coffeecake glazed with chocolate ganache and a Morning Glory muffin, studded with pineapple, raisins, apple, coconut and walnuts. Gluten-free patrons have no trouble finding treats they can delight in, too. Consistently garnering accolades from local publications, the friendly establishment is perfect for a rendezvous with old friends or for a quiet hour with the morning paper. The ambience is soothing and friendly, and works by local artists often grace the walls of the popular cafe.
- Gluten-Free Baked Goods, Cafés: "Check out the basket of discounted, day-old baked goods to take for the road!"
- Dessert: "Check out the rotating product of the month; July, for example, means Shortcake Biscuits at Macrina."
- Breakfast: "Can't decide? Try tea or coffee with one of their Morning Glory muffins. If your sweet tooth is a late riser, try the Parmesan Rosemary Ham biscuit."
- Best for Gluten-Free Baked Goods Because: This welcoming cafe offers an art-filled space, tasty coffee drinks and gluten-free goodies ranging from biscuits to cupcakes.
- Best for Dessert Because: Macrina Bakery has many locations that offer a wide variety of freshly-baked cakes, artisanal breads and pastries, perfect for accompanying your cup of joe.
- Best for Cafés Because: Macrina Bakery & Cafe delights with its coffee drinks, accompanied by a variety of freshly-baked cakes, artisanal breads and pastries. (Small meals are served, too.)
- Best for Breakfast Because: Macrina Bakery serves fresh and seasonal breakfast items at all of its locations--inside welcoming cafe spaces.