No one’s ever accused craft brewers of lacking a sense of humor, and these hilarious beer labels prove why.Arrogant Bastard Ale — Photo courtesy of Bernt Rostad
1. New England Brewing 668 Neighbor of the Beast
So close to the American Dream: a house, a white picket fence, and the devil for a next-door neighbor.
2. Stone Brewing Arrogant Bastard Ale
Written message from the brewers: “It is quite doubtful that you have the taste or sophistication to be able to appreciate an ale of this quality and depth.”
3. Ridgeway Pickled Santa English Ale
Mommy, what’s Santa doing stuffed inside a sealed pickle jar?
4. Thirsty Dog Brewing Old Leghumper Robust Porter
One dog, three sets of female gams, the exclamation, “So many legs, so little time!”
5. Wasatch Beers Polygamy Porter
Painted like a Rembrandt, libidinous and naked men and women ask, “Why Have Just One?”
6. Caldera Brewing Vas Deferens Ale
Is that a colorful sketch of the devil ripping my male reproductive organs apart with his bare hands or are you just happy to see me?
7. Mercury Brewing Clown Shoes Tramp Stamp Belgian India Pale Ale
I’m not bad, my suggestively placed tattoo and I are just drawn that way.
8. Brasserie Le Gambrinus L'alsacienne Sans Culotte
Now you see a drawing of a girl lifting to her skirt to reveal bloomers … scratch them off … now you see her bare derriere.
9. Deep Ellum Brewing Dallas Blonde
In Dallas, disgust looks like an vacant-eyed blond doll, doodles of diamonds and the accusation, “Goes Down Easy.”
10. Great Lakes Brewery My Bitter Wife IPA
Honey, when did you turn into a black-and-white drawing of Carrie Nation wielding a bible and an hatchet?