For an easy breezy summer vacation, look no further than an all-inclusive resort in the Caribbean. Where food, drink and play are rolled into one price, an everything-included holiday is one-stop shopping for families, couples and singles.
With no shortage of sun loungers on the beach and a plethora of convenient flights, check out the seaside sales and beachfront bargains at the best all-inclusive stays under the sun.
Sonesta Maho Beach Resort, Casino & Spa - Sint Maarten
On the southwest shore of Sint Maarten, Sonesta Maho Beach Resort, Casino & Spa is the largest family-friendly all-inclusive resort on the Dutch side of the dual-nation island — Photo courtesy of Sonesta Maho Resort Casino & Spa
Summer rates at Sonesta Maho Beach Resort, Casino & Spa may be the best all-inclusive deal on the island. Less than 10 minutes from the Princess Juliana Airport, this family-friendly resort is dishing up nightly rates, per person, as low as $121.50.
On Maho Beach, where plane spotting is popular, the 420-room resort comes with five restaurants, five bars, a palatial pool and the Beach House Kids Club. Explore Maho Village just outside the resort where you'll find the largest casino on the island, shopping, entertainment and plenty of people-watching.
- Sonesta Maho Beach All Inclusive Resort Casino & Spa
- Located in Lowlands, Sonesta Maho Beach All Inclusive Resort Casino & Spa is by the sea, a 1-minute drive from Maho Beach and 5 minutes from American University of the Caribbean. Featured amenities include a computer... Read More
Sandals South Coast - Jamaica
One of 6 adults-only all-inclusive Sandals Resorts in Jamaica, Sandals South Coast is a couple-pleaser — Photo courtesy of Sandals Resorts
Where the first Sandals Resort opened in 1981, Jamaica is home to a six-pack of adults-only all-inclusive resorts chockablock with every creature comfort imaginable. The sweet spot for twosomes, Sandals South Coast is a world away from the more touristy resorts in Montego Bay and Negril.
Play, drink and eat at nine restaurants like Café de Paris, which opens at 6 a.m. for sunrise spotters. For seafaring enthusiasts, diving at sites like the Peter Tosh Reef in front of the house where the reggae icon grew up is included in stays. Summer nightly rates, per person, start at $255 with instant credits and deep dive discounts offered on the website.
- Sandals South Coast - ALL INCLUSIVE Couples Only
- Located in Whitehouse, Sandals South Coast - ALL INCLUSIVE Couples Only is by the ocean, within a 15-minute drive of Peter Tosh House and Bluefields Bay. Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service,... Read More
Beaches Turks & Caicos - Turks & Caicos Islands
On Grace Bay Beach, Beaches Turks & Caicos is chockablock with vacation must-haves — Photo courtesy of Beaches Resorts
One of the largest all-inclusive family resorts in Providenciales, Beaches Turks & Caicos is worth the price of admission. Where boredom is never a thing, the sprawling resort is jam-packed with variety in 21 restaurants, 15 bars and 10 pools. Add a teen disco, ocean of water sports, Kids Camp, meet and greets with Sesame Street characters and the Pirates Island Water Park.
Summer nightly rates, per person, start at $398 with rates for kids bunking in the same room as low as $38. Instant credits and 65% off rates for stays of three nights or more in select room categories are offered online.
- Beaches Turks & Caicos - ALL INCLUSIVE
- When you stay at Beaches Turks & Caicos - ALL INCLUSIVE in Providenciales, you'll be on the beach, within a 5-minute drive of Coral Gardens Reef and Grace Bay Beach. Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry... Read More
Bahia Principe Luxury Samaná - Dominican Republic
On the northeast coast of the Dominican Republic, Bahia Principe Luxury Samaná is an all-inclusive adults-only resort — Photo courtesy of Bahia Principe Hotels & Resorts
For a big dollop of vacation variety, take your pick from several Bahia Principe Resorts in the Dominican Republic. On the northeast coast, Bahia Principe Luxury Samaná is adults-only with top-shelf perks like a pillow menu, sunrise yoga and 24-hour room service.
Sweetening the pot, there are five restaurants, five bars and boat rides to the beach at nearby Cayo Levantado Island. Book online and you’ll snag nightly rates, per person, as low as $91 in June with a 3-night minimum stay and $103 in July.
- Bahia Principe Luxury Samana - Adults Only - All Inclusive
- When you stay at Bahia Principe Luxury Samana - Adults Only - All Inclusive in Samana, you'll be in the mountains, within a 5-minute drive of Cayo Levantado and Cayo Levantado Beach. Featured amenities include dry... Read More
Coconut Bay Beach Resort & Spa - Saint Lucia
Coconut Bay Beach Resort & Spa is home to the largest water park in Saint Lucia — Photo courtesy of Coconut Bay Beach Resort & Spa
On the south coast of Saint Lucia, Coconut Bay Beach Resort & Spa is 5 minutes from the Hewanorra International Airport. You won’t hear "Are we there yet?" as you make your way from the baggage carousel to the beach in record time. Ticking all the boxes, there's CocoLand water park, Kidz Klub, five pools, kayaking, tennis, nine restaurants and seven bars. During turtle hatching season, from March to November, beach walks take nature lovers to see the hatchlings as they emerge from the sand.
Nightly rates, with a five-night minimum, start at $439 per room, double occupancy, through August 26. Kids under 3 stay free, ages 3-11 for $39 and teens 12-17 for $59. For a late summer getaway, nightly double occupancy rates dip to $339 from August 27 to September 2.
- Coconut Bay Beach Resort & Spa All Inclusive
- With a stay at Coconut Bay Beach Resort & Spa All Inclusive in Vieux Fort, you'll be on the beach, just a 1-minute walk from Windward Islands and 12 minutes by foot from Sandy Beach. Featured amenities include a business... Read More
Divi & Tamarijn Aruba All Inclusives - Aruba
Divi & Tamarijn Aruba All Inclusives are sibling seaside resorts sitting pretty on Druif Beach — Photo courtesy of Divi & Tamarijn Aruba All Inclusives
Side-by-side on Druif Beach, Divi Aruba and the adjacent Tamarijn Aruba are win-wins where guests eat, drink and play at 10 restaurants, eight bars and four pools. A full house, there’s water sports, kite-flying and stained glass lessons.
Nightly summer rates, double occupancy, start at $600 with gratis stays at Tamarijn Aruba for kids under 12 and at Divi Aruba for kids under 5. It's $50 for juniors 6-12 at Divi Aruba and $75.00 for teens up to 17 at both resorts.
- Divi Aruba All Inclusive
- Located in Oranjestad, Divi Aruba All Inclusive is on the beach, within a 5-minute walk of Leeward Antilles and Manchebo Beach. Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services,... Read More
Mangrove Beach Corendon - Curaçao
Aqua Park at Mangrove Beach Corendon Curacao is a family favorite outfitted with multiple water slides — Photo courtesy of Mangrove Beach Corendon Curaçao Resort
Ideal for thrill-seeking kids and the grown-ups traveling with them, it's a holiday home run at Mangrove Beach Corendon Curaçao. At this resort, you'll find the Aquapark with a towering King Cobra water slide, as well as Aquabar for cocktails and mocktails. Other must-haves worth their sea salt include four pools, a submarine-themed playground, and 10 restaurants and bars.
The resort offers Hilton Honors perks like booking with points and advance purchase with nightly rates as low as $228 per person.
- Mangrove Beach Corendon Curacao All-Inclusive, Curio by Hilton
- Located in Willemstad, Mangrove Beach Corendon Curacao All-Inclusive, Curio by Hilton is by the ocean, within a 5-minute walk of Leeward Antilles and Curacao Museum. Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a... Read More