Prep time: - minutes | Cook time: - minutes | Serves: -
The New England Patriots are once again in the Super Bowl, surprising nobody, but annoying a rather huge amount of the football-watching population of America.
The Patriots are what we can call a polarizing team. Either you love them or you hate them. One thing about New England that we can pretty much all get behind? Lobster rolls.
Shellfish allergies aside, if you're not crazy about lobster rolls, you might want to rethink your life choices. There's just something about butter- and/or mayo-soaked lobster sandwiched between two halves of a toasted, buttery roll that makes one feel a little bit decadent and a little bit luxurious at the same time.
This recipe, via The Food Channel, also calls for a dash of Sriracha which really takes things to the next level. And whether you want to treat yourself with a lobster roll to celebrate a win, to soothe your broken heart, or just because you know how to live the good life, you should probably make this ASAP.
*Recipe courtesy of The Food Channel.
- 1 pound cooked lobster meat cut into bite sized chunks
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspooons lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 1/4 cup celery, finely chopped (use tender inner stalks)
- 1 teaspoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 teaspoons green tops from a scallion, minced
- 1 dash Sriracha
- 1 pinch salt
- To taste black pepper
- As needed split-top hot dog rolls
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Place cooked lobster meat in large bowl.
- In a separate, smaller bowl combine the mayonnaise, lemon juice, celery, parsley, scallion, Sriracha, and salt and pepper.
- Mix and taste for seasoning. Once you have the seasoning to your liking, add to the cooked lobster meat and mix.
- Brush both sides of rolls with butter and toast both sides in a medium fry pan over medium heat until nicely browned.
- Divide the lobster salad between each roll per your preference.