Prep time: 12 minutes | Cook time: - minutes | Serves: 12
As the weather heats up, there's nothing quite like enjoying a frozen cocktail under the sun. A piña colada or a margarita on a warm day in the backyard is a thing of beauty.
But for something you can't find at just about any outdoor bar worth its salt, try boozy popsicles.
These Campari pops pack a serious punch and are dangerously easy to consume. They're also guaranteed to bring joy to (not to mention cool down) everyone basking in the warmth of the sun with you.
- 1 cup simple syrup
- 2 cups orange juice
- 1 cup grapefruit juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup campari
- Mix together the orange, grapefruit, and lemon juices. Add the Campari, mix, and then add the simple syrup.
- Pour the mixture into the popsicle molds and place in the freezer for 2-3 hours.
- After 2 hours, check the molds. If the pops are frozen, insert a stick in each and place back in the freezer for an additional 8-10 hours.
- When fully frozen, gently remove the pops from the molds, gently run under warm water, take the pops out, and serve upside down in your Campari cocktail.