Prep time: 15 minutes | Cook time: 30 minutes | Serves: 10
Brownie Pumpkin Pie combines the best of two worlds – and brings out the best of fall. What’s more, it’s half-scratch so you can use a mix, or use your favorite homemade brownie recipe. These flavors mash up into something deliciously unexpected.
This recipe is courtesy of The Food Channel.
- 1 box brownie mix
- 1 can pumpkin
- 1 can evaporated milk
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- Bag of large marshmallows
- Preheat oven according to brownie mix instructions.
- Mix brownie mix according to instructions.
- Pour into 4” tart pans halfway full.
- Bake 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool if fully baked–if not bake at two minute intervals until fully baked
- Combine canned pumpkin and evaporated milk, add pumpkin pie spice, mix until well blended and smooth.
- Pour pumpkin pie mix on top of the brownie, filling the tart pans.
- Bake for 12 minutes, remove and cool.
- OPTIONAL: Once cooled, cut large marshmallows into medallions, place center of the pumpkin and toast if desired.