Prep time: 5 minutes | Cook time: 1 minute | Serves: 2
The holidays make the season bright. Booze during the holidays makes it even brighter. This playful Merrymint Mocha pairs the festive flavor of candy canes with the rich coffee flavors of mocha for a smooth cocktail sure to make your cheeks rosy.
This recipe is courtesy of La Colombe Coffee Roasters who have been innovating coffee drinks since 1994.
- 1 ounce coffee liqueur
- 1 ounce vodka
- 1/4 ounce white creme de menthe
- 4 ounce La Colombe Peppermint Mocha Draft Latte
- 2 fun sized candy canes (crushed)
For candy cane garnish
- Crush 2 fun sized candy canes in their wrappers with a bar muddler or rolling pin and pour onto a saucer or small plate.
- Dip rim of glass into a saucer of simple syrup and gently press into candy cane bits.
- Pour ingredients into a tumbler with ice, shake and strain into candy cane rimmed glass. One can of La Colombe Peppermint Mocha Draft Latte makes two cocktails (with an extra sip left over for the bartender).