If you're stuck on the road for business or have caught the wanderlust bug, you'll need to get your holiday shopping done before going home. At this time of year, your friends and family will especially appreciate a gift from wherever your travels have taken you. To assist with your search for the perfect present, we've created gift guides for more than 30 cities, and each one contains items that are unique to their destination. It doesn't get much more special than that!
Check out a sampling of 10Best gifts in 10 cities.
1. Blown-glass ornaments from Epcot in Orlando ($11.95 to $32.95)
2. Chai-cago Spice toffee from Terry's Toffee in Chicago ($8.99 per quarter pound)
3. Cowboy hat from Wild Bill's Western Store in Dallas (starting at $30)
4. Dry rub, sauce and ribs from Rendezvous in Memphis ($105)
5. Fresh citrus fruit wreath from Sun Harvest in Fort Myers, Fla. ($44.95)
Photo courtesy of Gina Birch
6. Gurgling cod pitcher from Shreve Crump & Low in Boston ($50 to $100)
7. Handwoven sweetgrass baskets from Charleston City Market in Charleston (prices vary by piece)
Photo courtesy of Clare Sweeney
8. Organic and fair trade chocolate bar from Theo Chocolate in Seattle ($4)
9. Rogue ale from Rogue Brewery in Portland, Ore. ($10 to $13)
10. This is New York children's book from Strand in New York ($16.15)
Explore the rest of our 10Best holiday gift guides by location:
24. Portland, Ore.